Monday, December 04, 2006

Snow, School & Stuff

This is an actual "Christmas" tree. I put the word Christmas in quotes because the tree is so non-traditional.



I have a love-hate feeling about it. It's really pretty... but... it's not Christmasy at all! It's Springy! It has fairies, butterflies, dragonflies and pink sash-type stuff on it. Weird.

I doubt if the snow is visible, but it was snowing when I was at my new school (hehehehehehehe!!!!) doing the necessary paperwork.



I think you can see the snow coming down if you click and enlarge the picture.



I think this is the best picture of the snow (duh - it's the one WITH visible snow). I got up super early to drive on the freeway, and this is what I found on my car:



I'm not sure if we'll actually get any more snow this year, but you never know. It's fun to have it for a few days, even if it is cold.

So the school thing is scary. I have to learn stuff again?!? And I have to buy a graphing calculator. These things run from $50 to $130, I was amazed. Calculators aren't the same any more. They have USB cables so you can hook it up to your computer. One I saw also comes with online homework help! That one is, of course, my favorite. But I think This One is more my budget-style. Anyway, I'm still very excited. For once, I want to learn! I'm a little afraid that I won't be smart enough or something, but I'm willing to give it a try.

It looks like I'm going to be taking trig, calculous and physics. Yikes! That better be a REALLY smart calculator.

No comments: