Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More about hair

So I think I've narrowed it down to two cuts. However, the more I look at them, the more they look like the same cut almost, just styled a little different.

Style One:




Style Two:



By the way, it was Rayleen's great idea to take a picture of the photos so they would be big enough to see. Hm. Good idea!

I'm not in a huge hurry to cut my hair, so it's not a big deal. I think I just want a new hair style. I like my hair right now because it's down to my shoulders, but... I like having it short too. It's so much easier to care for! And I use a lot less conditioner and whatnot. And it's okay if the wind is blowing, or if it's raining. Right now I have to cover my hair if it's raining because the water makes my hair frizz out after I've taken the time to straighten it with a flat iron. And I've had highlights put in and stuff, so now when I wash it, it feels like straw. So a good haircut would make my hair feel healthier and be easier to care for while I'm in school... at least for a little while.

Of course, I could always just put it in a bun.

3 comments:

Faythe said...

I think they're similar, but I'd go with the brunette one just because it looks like it needs less styling.

aimee said...

Yeah, I think I'll agree with you there Faythe.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one also. I think it would suit your face really well. The bangs are a tad bit shorter and the back is a little more shaggy. Faythe is right, probably easier to take care of, less maintenance.