Sunday, December 31, 2006

3 a.m.

It's a little after 3 a.m. and I just got home. I learned a very important lesson today: Tips suck on the weekends. I really don't know why this is, but it's true. I had a lot of people today who just didn't tip at all. One of the bartenders confirmed that Saturday's are busy, but tips are not good.

Tomorrow (today) will be rough since it's New Year's Eve. I've been warned of the chaos that is about to ensue. We've been given permission to dress in the 70's style, so that should be fun. I think I'm going to feather my hair and wear too much eyeliner. Oh, and a really glossy lip gloss. I'm not sure what to do about the clothes just yet. I might have to make a run to Goodwill tomorrow if they're even open.

I'm tired and I have to go wash the smoke out of my hair now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! God bless you!!!

No comments: