Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tonight

I had some obnoxious customers tonight. I would say they were at BeerCon Level 3 until they turned into jerks. One of them has been getting a particular drink for $4.00, but it's supposed to be $5.00. The waitresses have been letting him think he's been giving them a dollar tip. Well, not me. I told him it's $5.00 because that's what it is. So he went into the bar and got it for $4.00. The supervisor just happened to be there as he was walking out and told the bartender that he needs to charge $5.00 for that drink. But in the meantime, he thinks I'm ripping him off.

Then another guy in the same party accused the other waitress of taking his drink when it was only half finished. She tried to explain that the only thing she took was glasses with ice only. He made such a stink over it that she went into the bar and bought (with her money) a drink for him, served it to him and wrote on the napkin "Cheap @ss". He didn't laugh. So for the rest of the night (they were in my section), they were horrible to serve. I asked him if he wanted anything and he said, "No, I can't get anything. I'm too cheap." Okay buddy, whatever.

Tips were horrible tonight and the bar was dead. I think everybody is still hurting over the New Year partying. That's alright. I got off a half an hour early, so I sat down and had a beer, chatting with the other waitress that was also off. It was nice, but I came home right after that to medicate with night-time stuff and whatnot. Stupid cold!

Time for bed! My electric blanket that Rayleen got me is heating as I type... G'nite!

1 comment:

Queen of the Fairies said...

Damn, that sucks. You need better customers.