Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Insurance and Cat scratch fever?

I changed insurance to Geico this evening. I had to up the coverage on a few things because of Oregon requirements, but it still saved me about $90!! And the guy that helped me was really cool and friendly, and very helpful. So I said that I would recommend them to my friends and family. Done.

I've been working out with the Tae Bo DVDs and it's going good. I worked out Sunday, Monday and this morning... So far, so good. I've also cut beer out of my diet. I'm giving myself a month to try this out and we'll see what kind of progress (if any) there is. A month is nice and "short-term", so it's a good goal for me.

After my workout this morning, I hopped in the shower and there was a spot on my back that was a little itchy. I reached back to find that I had a semi-long (about 4 or 5 inches) scratch! I have NO idea how it got there! The only thing I can think of is that Grace was sleeping on my back and I started turning over and she tried to hang on or something???

The other night she jumped off the bed only to have Buddy scare her and she jumped back onto me, dug in her claws and took off - that I remember even though I was asleep... it woke me up with the pain! But the one on my back... I really don't know. How weird is that?!?

No comments: