Monday, July 18, 2005

Albany Part 2

So I called the apartment manager today and he told me I could break my lease without being charged a fee, I will just be responsible for rent for the following 30 days after I give notice.

Well.

I told the pharmacy manager and she asked me if I wanted to do it. I couldn't stop smiling and she said, "I'll take that as a yes.". So I guess it's looking like it might happen. I'm just rolling with it, I'm not going to get all hyper about it. But I am a little excited and scared. It's the monetary thing that I'm scared about because it's expensive to move. But we'll see. Boy, I need to pack! That's only a month and a half!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I'm not going to stress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I know you'll miss your friends at your current job, that's gonna be tough. And the move will be hard too - but don't forget your friends and family that are willing to help you out! Don't be too prideful!