Saturday, July 23, 2005

Diet???

Okay, 3.5 hours into the diet and I'm having doubts. I can't decide if I want eggs or the leftover calzone that I just got yesterday and can't see it going to waste!!!... or would it be to "waist"???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid diets!!!! I might have to start tomorrow. I just don't know...

Wow, I have the willpower of a cat (who we all know doesn't even know what that means - they take what they want when they want it).

ARG.

3 comments:

Faythe said...

I know all about not having willpower. If there's something yummy in the house that I shouldn't eat because it's too fatty or sugary, I will ALWAYS wind up eating it. The only thing that works for me is to not buy the bad stuff.

If Ryan goes to the store without me and comes home with bad stuff, it's even worse (he likes to buy cake). I get mad at him for buying the bad stuff because he KNOWS I will eat it if it's in the house, and then I go and eat it.

Girls with no willpower unite!!! (And then maybe we'll get some)

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Apollo is always buying cookies and ice cream. ARG!

aimee said...

I'll just have to eat the food in my house and then... we'll see. :(

(mutter mutter... stupid stubborn fat cells... AAAARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!)