Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Random

I finally got a picture of the front of the courthouse without anybody standing in the way! Not that I don't want people in my pictures, but I feel like a freak taking their picture when I don't know them. I had some more pictures of really pretty flowers, but they came out blurry - dang it!



This was nice - My boss got me flowers for Secretary's Day:



It's not the best picture, but I was in a hurry and Buddy was trying to eat them. He loves flowers. And grass. And ferns. And thinly sliced cucumbers.

Speaking of work, today was my last day!!! She gave me my paycheck 15 minutes before I was supposed to leave... And then gave me some work to do so that I left 15 minutes late! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I'm driving to Ashland tomorrow - about 4 hours of driving - for some training. I actually reserved a rental car as soon as I got home because Roger is leaking a little oil from the back of the valve cover. I think the gasket squished out a little and it's spurting out a bit. There's even a little oil on the BACK of Roger! So I'm giving him the day off since I don't want him bleeding all over the freeway... And I want to make it there and back. I love Roger and all, but I must admit I'm looking forward to actually hearing music on the long drive. If I make good time, I'll try to take some pictures...

No comments: