Friday, May 12, 2006

The First Week and Another First...

So my first week was great. I really love my job so far! I know I already posted that, so I'll try not to be redundant. I had a request from Jim (hey Jim, let me know if it's okay to make a hyperlink to your site... you can email my work address or comment here) to post pics of Brookings, so Jim, this is for you:

This was a pretty windy day - nice waves.



I can't think of what street this is on... I think it's Oak Street.


There are a couple for ya anyway. :)

Now for something new. I was stopped on my way home and given a present. Some of you might recognize this gift:



That's right Ladies and Gentlemen. I got my very first ticket. I don't know how much detail you can see, but the fine is $242!!!!! My first offense!!! Good night! Well, I guess it was bound to happen. I'm thirty... something... and I suppose it's about time I got my first ticket. *sigh*

Okay, enough. I'm pooped. Time for some rest and whatnot. :)

No comments: