Saturday, March 31, 2007

*sigh* What's next?!?

So. If it's not one thing, it's another. I had a knock on my door this evening - a neighbor. She wanted to know if I had a blue Toyota. Of course I said yes and she wanted to know if I knew that somebody hit it.



Of course I didn't.



I called the cops and they sent a really cute one over (the only highlight of the evening) who checked all the cars in the parking lot and the ones on the street as well. He shined his light on the apartment complex across the street and told me to watch out for that place.



The officer also told me that I live in the ghetto of this town. Oh. But he wiped his finger on the white paint (aaaahhh!!! my paint, my paint!!!) and to my surprise, a lot of it just came right off. That was a little reassuring. I'm going to hope for the best and wash it tomorrow and see how bad it really is. Too bad the dent won't wash out.



It's pretty disappointing. I thought my car would be safer in the parking lot, but I haven't even been here a week and it's been towed, taken to CarnieLand and hit. When I told him how scary CarnieLand was, the cop wanted to know which towing company took it. I told him and he smiled and said, "Yeah." like he knew exactly what I was talking about.

I'm thinking about parking it on the street. I bought a Club for the steering wheel since I can't afford an alarm. He said newer cars are harder to steal and even having the Club is a good deterrent. I'll probably have to leave it dented and scratched...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those bastards!!