Saturday, April 07, 2007

Time to lose weight!!!

I've been gaining weight. It's true, I'll be blunt and honest. It's because I eat fattening foods and don't get ANY exercise. So since my sister, Rayleen, has been working out lately, it made me think. I started doing some research (and I use the term loosely since I won't search for long) to find something cheap, but more than a rubber band. I found this: The Gazelle Edge. It was on sale (as you can see, if you click on the link) for about $85 which isn't horrible. And it's probably the least expensive thing I could find. So today I went to get it (after I ate ice cream believe it or not) and I also found this: MyGym Basic. If you click on the link, scroll down - it's the one advertised for $99. At Walmart it started out at that price, but I got it on clearance for $30!!! I was very pleased. I'll try to remember to tell you how it is later - if it was worth the $30 or not.

I have a goal, somewhat. By this summer - July I think - I want to lose thirty pounds. I don't know if that's totally out of my ability or not, but I really want to do this. I normally lose interest faster than weight, so by posting this I am hoping it will keep me invested. I will weigh myself in the morning and start tomorrow. I will NOT post how much I weigh of course. But I will try to remember to post every Sunday after I weigh myself to post how much, if any, I've lost.

Oh, and if anybody wants to join me, I welcome it! Feel free!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Good for you. I too will be trying to lose the extra weight, after the baby comes of course. You could track your weight with a ticker, which you can get here http://tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php.

Unknown said...

Wow, $30? How'd you get that?