Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I found out (the other day) that there are IMAGINARY NUMBERS. What?. I was actually mad! I was angry in class. I have enough of a hard time with real ones! Ohh, this math is the bane of my existence! (btw, the picture below is not of imaginary stuff, I just thought it looked fun.)



As you know, I'm looking for an apartment. I found this. No, I'm not moving there. I wonder why they would put sliding glass doors right next to the main entrance door? Easier to move the couch and bed in?



Rayleen, it's the Maximilian apartments!!!



I can't believe they took out the long line of mailboxes. (For those of you who didn't grow up with Rayleen and I, there was a long line of mailboxes which I dutifully raised all the red flags... it was pretty, and people weren't using them! So I did it for them. I was six.)



The swings we played on... I got hit with a rock in the head here... or did I HIT somebody?... hmmmm. And that little shed was where I saw the "f" word written for the very first time.


Okay, here's a better picture of the little house.



Rayleen, can you see the side of the house?... How it kind of goes downhill? :)

No comments: