Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pictures of stuff

I've been wanting to get a good picture of this for a while. Please click it and enlarge it! Read the flag! I can't tell if they're stupid or if it's supposed to be funny. It seems like every time I tried to get a picture of it, the sun would glare against the window or something, and I wouldn't get a good shot. This time I was supposed to be at the 4-way stop and I was taking a picture instead... and a cop was waiting at the intersection. Yes, waiting for me to go. *sigh*



Grace was very happy and nappy...



While I was moving into my new place, I decided to go to the library and get a library card. It was nice outside...



At this library, you can check out music CDs...



And even records!!!



But the biggest shock of amazement for me was this:



You can check out art! And hang it on your wall for three weeks! And bring it back and check out another! Wheeeeeeeee! That's awesome!!!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

I'd had to say, checking out art is a neat idea!! I've never heard of that.

Faythe said...

They're not stupid, they're Italian. That's an italian peace flag. In Italian, the word peace is spelled pace.

aimee said...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGG!!!!
I'm the stupid one!!!!! I hate that!
I was thinking peace in Italian was pax, but that's latin. Dang it!
Well, thanks for the enlightenment Faythe. :)

Jen said...

I love that you can check out paintings/ art for your walls. But I would hate to have to go back every 3 weeks, that seems like a pain to me. I am the kind of person who will forget that 3 weeks has gone by.

aimee said...

True... maybe I'll put a little post-it note on the back to remind me when to take them back.
I'm just hoping they have art that I'll like. I'm not a big Monet fan, and I'm afraid they have all that kind of art. Oh well!