Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday


I'm watching Saturday morning cartoons. They've really changed since I was little, that's for sure! I remember when I was around 5 years old, I would wake up a neighbor at around 6 am (I don't remember because I couldn't tell time, but I remember she was always asleep) because they not only had a huge tv, but they got different channels which included... Woody Woodpecker!!! I watched it again as an adult and... Well, I'm sad to say I was a little annoyed. Woody can do with some decaf.
Then of course there the good 'ol Looney Tunes and all that. Everybody loves Bugs, Daffy, Taz, and well, the list goes on. They're classic! Now there's this new thing called Loonatics Unleashed. It has the same basic characters, but in the future or whatever. And they have powers of course. I like it, but I'm not incredibly hard to please when it comes to cartoons.

My favorite was always The Tick. That's not a good link, but it's really hard to find a good link. The tick was awesome. (Yeah, that's right - I said awesome!) He was stupid but funny. Honest yet kind. He was great!

So now I watch these new cartoons and hope to be amused. I mean, what's a Saturday morning without cartoons?

Side note: My landlord just rang the doorbell and my sweet cat Grace, who was peacefully sleeping on my lap, just left holes in my leg. Ow.

No comments: