Saturday, April 29, 2006

Age and Stuff

For some reason it seems that I've seen a lot of people aging around me, but I don't feel like I've aged as much. Especially when I see somebody I haven't seen in a while, I think, "Wow, he/she looks so different! Like an adult and stuff." But I don't feel the same way. Except when I get up and my back hurts. Or when my knees sound like Pop Rocks. Or when younger people annoy me. Whatever.

Speaking of changing the subject, I ate my lunch at the courthouse the other day since it was so sunny. Here's the side... I wanted to get the front, but there was a lady smoking and staring at me. I didn't want her in my picture.



And this is facing the street...



Closer to the courthouse, there were various shrubs and flowers. I love sunny days!!



No comments: