Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Color I Hate

I hope this picture comes out. They changed the display a little and toned it down before I could get a good picture (and this isn't the best - sorry), but you'll get the drift when you see it. Whenever I work in Corvallis, I walk by a little store and see this:



Now, I realize there are some who like this and I have no problem with that. It's just the color... It's my color-enemy. If I ever went to hell, that's what I would be wearing.





On the other hand, very close to that store there is something very sweet and nostalgic I think. You don't see many of these anymore:

That's old school!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The horse reminds me of the rides in front of the K-Mart Mom used to take us to in Springfield. I wonder if it's a jerky ride or soft and smooth. :)