Saturday, November 11, 2006

Traveling

So the other thing I wanted to blog about was this:



It's a water conservation toilet in the Portland airport! I've seen toilets like that overseas (not the same design, but same idea), but I had not seen it here as far as I can remember. It even came with instructions!



Hehehe, Number One and Number Two... how convenient! I wonder if the designers or sign makers were giggling when they decided on that. Of course, while I was taking these pictures, other ladies were thinking, "Why are "her" feet facing the toilet?!?"

Being unemployed has given me a bit of knitting time. I've finished a lot of projects in record time, including my Unemployment Scarf, Hat and Fingerless Gloves. I haven't taken pictures of them yet, but I will. I've also finished a little project for my mom (which I won't post just in case), and a hat for my cousin Elizabeth who is living with my mom. I could NOT get a good picture of it. It's actually powder blue with metallic silver eyelash yarn.



And this is what happened when I used the flash:



*sigh*

Anyway, I can't show everything until after Christmas... Well, I can't show my mom's until after Christmas, but I'll get some pictures of my Unemployment gear and post them.

By the way, I just want to send a BIG THANK YOU!!! to Rayleen and Apollo for putting up with me! I had fun and I'm so glad I got to go down there. I can't wait for you guys to visit me some time, even though I know it will be a while. :)
.

1 comment:

Queen of the Fairies said...

That's nice. They still call it #1 or #2.