Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunriver

This weekend Jeff was a super rockstar and rented a house in Sunriver. The house was beautiful! I didn't get pictures of every room, but I got a couple. I should have taken more, but I wasn't really thinking about taking pictures. I was relaxing and enjoying the time and company!
Here's a picture of the room I stayed in.


This was a really pretty bench that was in my room... I just liked it a lot. :)


A shot of the main living room, although I didn't get a picture of the smaller one that I loved. But this is where we spent a lot of time talking and laughing. The television in this room was on very little, and when it was, the volume was usually muted. We need to keep up on the Olympics though!


And the kitchen and dining area. Lots of activity here too. Jeff brought a turkey and fixin's. We had so much to eat it was incredible... Mashed potatoes, corn, olives, bread and of course lots of butter. I like butter.


I don't think this picture came out very well, but I think you can get the gist of how much snow there was. It didn't snow while we were there (we had beautiful weather), so it was pretty packed and thick ice underneath.


I had a lot of fun. Some people went snowmobiling, some knitted, we all played a game together, we watched movies, soaked in the hottub, cooked, ate, laughed and never quite got enough sleep. It was awesome. So a big thanks to Michelle, Jimmy, Travis, Troy, Stacy, and Rick. You guys rock! (But I'm starting to forget if "ironicy" and "ironicism" are real words or not...)
And a mongo-huge thanks to Jeff for hooking us up!
I now sit here typing in my pajamas, sipping hot cocoa and fighting the intense urge to go straight to bed. It's only a quarter after 8pm, but I'm pretty tired. (Actually, I've been fighting it since about 7pm... just a little longer...) I hope everybody had a good weekend and will sleep well tonight!
*yaaaawwwnn* G'nite!

2 comments:

Faythe said...

Awww. This takes me back to my senior year at Mapleton and how our class went to Sunriver for a week for our senior skip! Sunriver's awesome!!

Unknown said...

Me too! I wonder how much it would cost to rent a house in Sunriver? That would be a fun reunion place for a bunch of us to meet!