Friday, February 17, 2006

Random Blah Blah

So the last post was so awesome because I got to fly with Jeff, I haven't posted since. What can compare?!?

But it's been a while so as I snack on some roasted wasabi peas, I've decided to post some random stuff. Well, pictures.

Here's a nice field I drive by sometimes.



And for some reason, I love this house. Every time I pass it, I stare. I just think it's nice. I want to live in it. Oh, and if you notice in the upper right hand corner, there's a pirate antenna topper that my sister gave me from Disneyland.


This is what Buddy looks like when he's getting some love... He's so happy!


I'm not sure if you can tell, but this is Grace sitting on my lap. She's getting ready for some "belly loves". She loves it when I scratch her stomach.


And finally, here is some recent frost from this morning. It's been pretty cold lately. I think it should snow just to make it worth it.

No comments: