Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Job I Have

Most of you know I work in a pharmacy and a lot of you know I work in two different stores. The one here in town is a horrible place to work because the head pharmacist treats people very badly. She just might be one of the rudest people I've ever worked with.

However, I normally don't mind working in the other store so much. The pharmacist in charge there is usually pretty nice, even if she seems to have an underlying psychotic sense about her. She likes to leave us notes in the back where the schedules are, and we have to initial that we've read it and will comply or whatever. I would like to share with you one of those notes. I was annoyed. Maybe I have no right to be, maybe I'm just tired of all the notes, maybe I'm just totally burned out. If you can't read it, I think you can click on it to get a bigger size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How bold can you be? What if your bosses read this?