Saturday, September 08, 2007

The State Employment departments are collectively doing something fun for everybody. They're having a contest - what group can "walk to New York" first, wins! Of course, we aren't actually walking to New York, we are wearing pedometers and writing down our time. I did really well on my first day... or well enough I suppose. I walked 5.5 miles. I didn't do as well yesterday though, so I need to pick up the pace a bit, and get off my tookus. I'm really excited about it because I'm kind of being held responsible for walking and at the same time, I'm sure it will help me lose weight. I'm trying to eat more salads and not as much Taco Bell to help things also. Hehe.

So the cats have decided that things are too quiet around here and figured they should spice it up a bit. I don't know who did it, but on top of their litter box, I came home to find this:



Yes. Somebody peed on top of the litter box, right in the handle-keeper! A couple of days later, that same somebody peed right next to it, still on top of the box, not down the side or anything. The first time, I cleaned it out with bleach and took the little door off - I thought maybe they were having issues with the door. The second time I just cleaned it with bleach. They haven't done it again, but I have no idea why they did it in the first place!

No comments: