Tuesday, October 10, 2006

More of the Cruise

Early in the morning, the chairs are set up for sunbathers... I didn't lay out because I didn't want to reflect the sun and spoil it all for every body else.



Welcome to the Grand Cayman!



We took a little tour with another family and a couple... We stopped here for some reason, but I have no idea why. It was still pretty though.



Believe it or not, there is a town called "Hell". This is part of it. A small part, but very fitting. Hell wasn't as bad as I thought. So... I've been to Hell and back. And I sent my mom and sister a postcard from Hell. hehehee



This is downtown near the port. You can see the post office and whatnot. I actually liked the Grand Cayman island - very touristy, but not as pushy as other places.



More to come later...
...
...

1 comment:

Faythe said...

More! More!!