Saturday, October 14, 2006

And Finally... Jamaica

This is a part of Jamaica called "Fern Gully". It was actually really pretty... and really not wide enough for too big of a vehicle. I thought it was kind of cool because of the cartoon though.



This is a nice view from the top of a mountain. You can see the ship harbored down below.



In the same place I took the picture above, there was a guy with a donkey. He stopped the van in front of us and it seemed like they paid him to take a picture of him. Or maybe they bought flowers... Either way, I took a picture while they were talking and he was posing.



Here's a little waterfall... I couldn't get much of a picture because we were being "attacked" by people who wanted us to buy their wares. We had the opportunity to "start their day going right" by buying things. They were REALLY pushy. But we bought stuff... It's how they make their living, after all.



I realize I should have taken more pictures, but some didn't turn out very clear and to be honest, most of the time I was just trying to relax and not think about being unemployed. I had a great time and it was great being back out at sea.

No comments: