Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My vacation

Well, as some of you know, I went on a little vacation. I don't plan on working at this job much longer, so I knew if I wanted a vacation it was now or never. I didn't tell any of my friends in San Diego because I was hoping to surprise them. Some of them weren't terribly surprised, but some were - it was fun!
I wish I had taken pictures of my church down there, but I forgot my camera. I got to sing with the worship team that Sunday and it was great! I love North Park Baptist Church!
I also went to Disneyland - for the first time ever! Here we are at the entrance with Mickey welcoming us to his 50th anniversary.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, more pictures later... I gotta figure out how to make these pictures smaller. Hm... I think I've got it...

No comments: