Thursday, December 29, 2005

Jobbing

(First let me say that I will be posting about Christmas stuff - I'm just waiting on something... But I have a lot to say!!!)

I have applied for a new job. Well, I turned in the application on Tuesday. I think they're going to be calling people sometime next week or something. It's a dispatcher position with the police... I know it will be stressful, but my job right now is stressful and I've had pretty intense jobs. And it pays good. I would be able to afford stuff!!! It pays approximately twice what I'm getting now and that's awesome. I've thought about seeing if I could get food stamps, so this job would be a really good thing for me.

(Actually, lately with some excess aggression that I've had, I've wondered if I shouldn't just apply to be a police officer. But I don't know if I could tackle somebody, ya know?)

If you think about it, please pray that I get the job!!! There are two openings I think, so I have a little bit better chance than if there were only one. :) I'll keep everybody posted (hahaha... posted...). Thanks!

No comments: