Saturday, September 03, 2005

My First Tag!

Thanks for the tag Faythe! Aw, shucks!

10 years ago I was: Almost 22 years old, married (*shudder*) and working at a really awesome home improvement store in Eugene, OR.

5 years ago I was: Nearly 26(and long divorced), freshly arrived in Guam for a two year tour in the Navy, ready for the sea-going life.

1 year ago I was: Just about 31 and just started working at a horrible tire shop in this itty-bitty town, living in a "fifth-wheel" (an RV) with my two cats. Not enough room, but beautiful view.

Yesterday: I was having a not-entirely-great day at work, ready to tell the Phlatulent Pharmacist what I thought of his total lack of professionalism, couth and brains.

5 snacks I enjoy: Taco Bell, cheese, green olives, Deschutes Brewery's Obsidian Stout (it's practically a snack), Jalepeno Crab dip, and jerky.

5 songs I know all the words to: Hm. The Everly Bros. "Let it be me", "How Deep the Father's Love" by Skillet (old song, but I like their version), "It is well with my soul" - really old hymn, "Blue" by Patsy Cline and "Silence" by Blindside.

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: As cheesy as it is, I would give some to people who have lost their homes in Louisiana, I would travel to many, many countries, buy my mom and sis a home, buy a jeep for every year they've been made, and sing for a living.

5 places I would run away to: Italy, Australia, London, Ireland and a cruise ship that wouldn't dock in any particular place for too long.

5 things I would never wear: I gotta agree with Faythe on the tube top... it's horrible! Also anything with "texas" on it, turquoise pants, Sponge Bob anything, and a grill. :)

5 favorite TV shows: The Simpsons, CSI (the original), The Tick (animated version of course), Friends and The Muppets.

5 bad habits: Laziness, procrastination, bossiness, selfishness and no will power.

5 biggest joys: Singing, God, my cats, photography and my Jeep.

5 favorite toys: My Jeep!!!, cameras, MD player, kayak, and guitar.

5 fictional characters I would date: Tyrel Sackett (from Louis L'Amour books), Martin Blank (from Grosse Point Blank), Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean), Mark Darcy (Bridget Jones), and The Flash.

5 people I tag to do this: I don't know many people with blogs, so I tag Joel. It's time to post, girl!

No comments: