Thursday, November 04, 2004

What is THAT supposed to mean?!?!?

Today at work (a mechanic shop/car rental), a co-worker told me this:

"...I told the guys, 'I don't know why you guys parked the cars so close, now she won't be able to get in them!'... hahahaha!!!!!!!..."

WHAT?!?!?

What is he saying?!? That my butt is bigger than ANYBODY ELSE at work???? What kind of comment is that?!? Who freakin' SAYS that to a GIRL??? (Or a guy, whatever.) What crap! I told him he just opened a "big 'ol can", but I get the impression he thinks the other guys are the ones who insulted me, not him. And I say again, WHAT CRAP!!!!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hm, I wonder if he was trying to be nice to you, poor guy! I'm sure you gave him snake eyes! Besides, your butt isn't big. Stop being so paranoid!

aimee said...

Nope, I made a comment about it today and he said, "Well, do you see yourself as a runway model or something? If you're happy with your weight, that's all that matters."

I am so amazed at his stupidity and rudeness that I have no response to that.

aimee said...

Well, most of the guys are cool - just that one in particular is an idiot... he says things all the time, but I really don't care. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the other job and he'll be stuck there - a fact that I'm sure he's NOT going to appreciate. In fact, I'm certain he's going to be very unhappy that he'll be by himself in the front again.
Hehehehe...
I had a customer tell me something interesting today. I'm sure he was joking... He said, "You don't look too smart, so I'm just going to show you." I think he was trying to be funny or something.
What a donkey.