Sunday, December 16, 2007

Soup and Truck

The other day while driving in town, I saw a truck and thought, "Really? You need a truck that big??"



Also, I had a great soup from Los Cabos. It's called Siete Mares, or Seven Seas. It has shrimp, crab, mussels, fish, scallops and little octopi (octopuses? whatever... many octopus) in a nice broth of some sort. I should get it to go always! They didn't skimp on the size! In fact, it was so much soup, they didn't have a take-out bowl big enough and washed an empty sour cream container to put it in!



Note the big side of chopped tomato, onion, cilantro and sliced avocado. You put it in just before eating, except for the avocado I guess. I just ate that separately. And of course, chips, salsa and tortilla shells were all included. There was also a bit of lime in another foil ball. The only thing I didn't really like was that the crab was still in the shell.



Now for great news. In just two days (the day after tomorrow), I'm going to be flying to San Diego to spend (almost) Christmas with my sister! My mom is on the train and will be there tonight, and my cousin Tyler will be flying down with me. I'm so excited, I was talking about it to friends at church. I told them the first thing I want is a carne asada burrito. I actually had a few ask what that was. :O What?!? The poor souls... I'm so excited though!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mudflap decorations are no surprise either.