Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just Stuff

Well the big news for today is that I'M IN!!! I'm finally in Ravelry! Of course, I haven't had enough time to do anything about it, but it's still cool! By the way, this post is going to be very random. I'm a little tired and am just throwing this together.



The other day I saw this on a car... I don't know if you can see it on the roof of the car...



Here's a better look:



I didn't know people still used huge, magnetized antennae like that still! Wow!

The other Saturday, I cooked up some bacon and eggs. Grace was on a food cabinet that overlooks the kitchen. Here, she was watching the steam rise, and listening to the hiss of the bacon frying...



A second later I had to move the bacon, it made a bunch of hissing noises and she was GONE. She didn't appreciate it nearly as much as I did. Speaking of Grace, she's actually sleeping on my chair that I use at the computer. I'm using hard little stool. It's just so hard to interrupt such a sweet (sometimes) looking thing! Well, I told you this post would be random. And I think I didn't disappoint!

No comments: