Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Quickie

Okay, I only have a few minutes to get my lazy butt ready for work, but I wanted to share a dream I had. My sister Rayleen and I were graduating something (I have no idea what) and for good grades and whatnot, people won prizes. Of course I knew I was in trouble there, but I still had dumb hope. Rayleen got her prize right away and it was a new car. I thought, "Wow, that car salesman is going to be pissed because she doesn't need to buy one now!"... My prize took a while to get to. We had to go down this stupid list and find out what number mine was. (Rayleen's prize was number 19... I can't remember mine.)

I won a gallon of milk. *sigh*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect! I need a car, you need food!

aimee said...

But a gallon of milk?!? It'll go bad before I finish it! I want a car too! Dang grades...