Sunday, November 20, 2005

Culinarily Challenged

So as most of you know, I can't cook very well. But I've been getting better! I swear! And to prove it, I have pictures.

The first picture is... Well, it was a learning experience. To those of you who didn't know, a waffle iron isn't non-stick. It might look like it, but you actually have to use grease or butter or a spray.
This is what comes out if you don't:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I learned quickly. It took a long time to get all of that waffle out of the iron. But here is my first good waffle!:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, after having a crockpot for over a year but have never used it, I have learned how to make a roast!!! Notice all the garlic... Mmm.... garlic...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, I'm really proud of my roast. I've made two more since then and actually fed some to somebody special... and he didn't die or get sick! Now I call that a success!

No comments: