Thursday, August 26, 2010

Got A Gob?

Great day at work... it was a poop day. It just seemed like everybody had to poop and nobody could do it in the toilet. One lady had been enjoying lunch with her husband and daughter when she suddenly pooped. In her chair. She was embarrassed of course (while for me it's kind of an every day thing to clean up), so I told her she would be surprised at how common it is. I helped her to the bathroom where I put the "hat" in the toilet to collect her stool. We needed a stool sample, so it was perfect timing. When she was done, I got a spoon and the appropriate bowl (yes, there is such a thing), and spooned it out. I try to get a lot for the labs because I really don't want to have to do it again. I got a lot.

Another lady was on the bedside commode when she called me in. She said, "I've got a gob hanging on and I need you to knock it off or something."

Oh, poop.

No comments: