Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Motels, Hotels and Inns, Oh My

I wish I would have started taking pictures of hotels and stuff earlier, but I was in a Best Western and I think they all pretty much look alike. I think Ruben and I are going to start staying in some odd places, especially in the smaller towns, so I'm happy to report that I'll be taking pics of the places we've been.

In Crescent City, CA we stayed at a place called the Curly Redwood. It was apparently made from a giant redwood... but just the walls, etc. Being there was like being transported to the 1960's - it was soooo retro! It was all obviously the original furnishings.



I don't know if you can see this awesome lamp in enough detail.



I like this light over the bed. You can see the cord coming down the wall to that round thing which is the switch. Nice.

No comments: