Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a Thanksgiving-type dinner with my mom, Shannon (a friend of the family) and her two girls. So today was all about FOOTBALL!! I was bummed to realize all the pizza places were closed though (I figured somebody would be open for losers like me!), so I had to fix my own break-lun-inner. I ended up having turkey after all: the turkey burger in my burritos.
Speaking of my mom, I was at her place a couple of weeks ago and got some great pictures of her "new" kitten, Robin. He's adorable!



He's really wiggly when you pet him, squirming around and purring like a Volkswagen.





Aaaaaaaaaand, the money shot:



He got very curious about the camera and had to sniff.



And he's not shy about using his claws either. In fact, I don't think he has much control over them.. oww...



TC, mom's cat of many years, wasn't about to be outdone. He came up with cuteness of his own:



I guess mom just lets him eat out of the bag whenever he's home. Hehehe.

No comments: